Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Summer Color

We were blessed this year to have beautiful color in our yard!!!  I planted a bunch of flowers, and they were growing, but we added compost to our soil in July and WOW!  Our flowers just EXPLODED!  It was amazing.  Everytime I would go outside or drive up to my house and see all the flowers and plant life, it just made me happy!  It reminded me of this scripture:

D&C 59:18-19
18 Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;
19 Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul.

I am so thankful to live on such a beautiful earth!!! :)





 LOOOOVE zinnias!

 A double bloom~














No comments:

Post a Comment