R&B were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. They were both just
beaming with happiness. It was so special to a part of it! The
reception that night was equally as awesome, beautiful, and just a
wonderful celebration.
Looking so adorable in her yellow dress and sparkly new shoes! Waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple...
Aren't they such an adorable couple?!? They were just glowing and both looked stunning!
It
was SOOO windy that day! All of us girls had to keep messing with our
hair! And I totally had a Marilyn Monroe moment with my dress. I am
positive I flashed some people standing behind me, poor souls.
Did I mention the food was amazing? haha!
Absolutely loved that flower centerpiece with the lemons!!
Congrats,
R&B! We are so happy for you guys and know you will
have a great life together! So glad you found each other and that we
could be a part of your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment