Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Children's Gardens

One Tuesday in August, I took my kiddos to the Thanksgiving Point Children's Gardens. BEAUTIFUL. RELAXING. BREATHTAKING. It almost felt like I was on vacation. It was so serene. And we just happened to go on the last Tuesday in August... when school was in... so there was hardly anyone there. It was wonderful. We were there for hours and I could've stayed all day long! Here are a few of my favorites from the day. I love nature!!!! And I love the vibrance of the flowers! What a beautiful world we live in!!!















What a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Brendi,

    You're a great photographer. You're really good at capturing the light, composing the shot, using the rule of thirds when necessary, etc. Anyway, just thought you should know that you have a fan in trusty ol' Rick.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete